Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I love all things Halloween -- I love the scary movies, I love decorating, I love dressing up. 

Here's a Halloween card that I created in Vue last year.  I love how it came out with the spooky haunted house in the background and the grinning Jack o'Lantern in the foreground and I really like the sky, which took quite a bit of tweaking to get the way I wanted it. 


________________________

Please note: the following images are not by me. 

I was thrilled when I found this collection of public domain vintage Halloween postcards and knew I had to share them in my blog.  I added a few little verses too, to complete the Halloween theme of this post :-)


A pumpkin head I would like to be,
If in your arms you would take me

_____________________________



This is the nicht o' Hallowe'en
When a' the witchie may be seen 

____________________



By pumpkins fat and witches lean
By coal black cats with eyes of green
By all the magic ever seen...
I wish you luck this HALLOWEEN
~Author Unknown
______________________



________________________



When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween.
~ Author Unknown

__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment