Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

For my final blog post of 2015, I've gathered some thoughts about the ending of the old year and the coming of the new.


But first, here's a short video I made to show off my art and photography.  I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!



Another year of success and happiness has passed. 
With every new year, comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. 
I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face. 
May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.


“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. 
We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called Opportunity 
and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” 
― Edith Lovejoy Pierce


 As the New Year dawns,
I hope it is filled with the
promises of a brighter tomorrow.
Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment