Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Greetings to All

Unlike many at this time of year, I'm not rushing around buying tons of gifts and cooking all sorts of food. My family is on the other side of the Atlantic and my husband's family are scattered from coast to coast. So Eric and I will be celebrating a quiet Christmas at home together, just the two of us.

As I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I thought I would share some of the winter and Christmas themed art I made into Christmas cards this year, as well as some Christmas quotations.

"Winter Fun" - Available as a greeting card at JayneWilsonArt.com


Snowman in the Moonlight - Available as a greeting card at JayneWilsonArt.com



Christmas Toy Store - Available as a greeting card at JayneWilsonArt.com


At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
~~ Thomas Tusser

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~~ Norman Vincent Peale

Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
~~ B. C. Forbes

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!
~~ Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment