Monday, March 18, 2013

Da Vinci Artists Gallery

I live in a small town, just north of Houston, with a population of around 10,000.  I was pleasantly surprised, when I moved here, to discover that not only does Tomball have an Art League, it is also home to the Da Vinci Artist's gallery.

Da Vinci's is a delightful, member-run co-op of artists. On the first Friday of each month they host "First Friday" from 6 pm to 9 pm, where they have a reception for that month's featured artists of the month, complete with snacks, beverages and live music.

During the spring and fall, often coordinating with other events and festivals that are happening in Tomball, the DaVinci Artist's Gallery holds sidewalk sales.

I'm not sure if they accept digital artists, but I would certainly be interested in joining their co-op.  When I get back from our trip to England I plan to see what is involved in applying. 

Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment